Soy Candle Making Kit 1LB - DIY Candle Making Kit Fun for Family
KustumKandy now offers this convenient kit to make five 3 oz. candles and 2 tea lights using soy wax. In this kit, you'll find just about everything you need to get started.
LEARN TO MAKE SCENTED SOY CANDLES!
Make them for personal use with your family or give them as gifts, too! Become a DIY candle-making crafter with this fun soy candle making kit.
Candles are the perfect addition to your home, kitchen, bathroom, or living space because they provide a beautiful glow, gentle warmth, and classic look that makes everything look and feel more welcoming. That’s why it’s fun to create your very own DIY candles with the KustumKandy Soy Making Candle Kit.
It’s time you created high-quality candles in the comfort of your own home!
Your Starter Candle Kit Includes:
• 1 pound of GW 464 soy wax in flake form (15 oz for candles and 1 oz for tea light cup) (each tea light measures 0.5 oz)
• 2 (1) ounce bottles of candle fragrance oil (You may choose from the scents we have listed in the drop down menu. The scent descriptions can be found on the individual candles listed on our page.
• 1 Plastic Measuring Cup
• 1 Glass Thermometer
• 1 Instruction Sheet
• 5 Travel Tin Containers
• 2 Tea Light Cups
• 5 Warning Labels
• 5 Cotton Wicks (Travel Tins) and 2 Cotton Wicks (Tea Lights)
• 7 Wick Glue Dots (to adhere the wicks to the container)
• Mixing Sticks and Wick Holders
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Here at KustumKandy we value your business and are committed to your total satisfaction. If you are not satisified with your online purchase, you may return undamaged and unburned items for credit or replacement within 14 days of delivery.
Burned candles CANNOT be returned and damaged candles will be replaced with the same item.
Orders will be shipped in the most timely manner possible. In-stock items will ship within 7-10 business days of the purchase date. Please note we do not ship on weekends or holidays. Once your order is shipped you can expect an estimated ship time of:
- Flat Rate Economy (5-10 days)
- Fedex Ground/Home (3-5 days)
- USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days)
Express Shipping is available for all products in our online store, and is only available for orders within the Contiguous US. Express Shipping charges are calculated at checkout based on carrier rates for either FedEx Overnight or USPS Priorty Express (weekend and holiday deliveries are excluded).
CANDLE AND WICK MAINTENANCE
When you light your candle for the first time it is important to allow a complete melt pool (approx 2 - 3 hours) before extinguishing candle
A melt pool is when the candle melts from edge to edge of the tin
Wick should be trimmed to 1/4" before each burn. Keeping the wick trimmed will prolong the life of the candle, as well as, prevent excessive flickering and/or smoke
- Always burn within sight on a non-flammable surface
- Keep away from children
- Keep away from objects that catch fire
- Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains